Our 20-hour Hybrid Elite ACT Class for students reaching for a 36!
Students in our Elite hybrid ACT Class will learn
What sets our Elite ACT Class apart from others?
The ACT test is carefully structured, and test writers know what questions trick top students. Their goal is to create a test that produces a bell-shaped curve for scores. Thus, they need top scorers to miss some questions! This course is designed to share these questions with students so they are not blindsided by them.
The score differential between ACT points is small. Using the English test as an example, students learn that 63-64/75 questions is a 29, 66/75 a 31, 68/75 a 33, 71-73/75 a 35, and 74-75 a 36 (ACT Z15, April 2019). Ten points or questions separate a 29 from a 36, and our class will focus on those questions. The same pattern applies to the other subject tests.
Any level of improvement that takes students to a score in the 30’s brings large scholarship.
The course was developed by Dr. Ene-Kaja Chippendale and Dr. Gary Moss, who have coached the ACT for over 30 years and have identified the strategies students need to reach the top. They have successfully coached students to raise scores into the mid and high 30s, including 36s. The ACT test questions included in their class reflect the content of the highest-level high school classes in math, science, social sciences, and English.
Our class is set apart from others because it
- Is designed specifically for the highest scores (29 and above)
- Incorporates high-level content review
- Is taught by expert teacher/coaches who have for many years successfully navigated students to the top scores on the ACT
By the end of our Elite ACT Class, students will have
- Pacing strategies that will lead to their goal score.
- When to “let go” of a question they can’t answer and guess. Students don’t need to get 100% of the questions correct to score high. A 36 on a recent ACT allows 2 incorrect answers on English and Math and 1 wrong answer on Reading and Science).
- How to interpret questions correctly
- How to eliminate bogus answers quickly
Elite ACT Class dates for the October 22nd, 2022 ACT test
[table “67” not found /]
Elite ACT Class dates for the December 10th, 2022 ACT test
[table “66” not found /]
Or 4 interest-free installments of $275.00 with Afterpay. Click to learn more.
Optional 6-hours of one-on-one ACT prep tutoring
Or 4 interest-free installments of $387.50 with Afterpay. Click to learn more.
Optional 8-hours of one-on-one ACT prep tutoring
Or 4 interest-free installments of $425.00 with Afterpay. Click to learn more.
Includes all materials: 2 workbooks, 5 ACT tests, supplemental worksheets, ACT Study Buddy watch.
(Guaranteed 2 point gain or free class retake)