ACT Jump Start Class
Avoid unwelcome surprises: students learn the content and major strategies on the ACT
Students in our ACT Jump Start class will learn
The test-taking strategies that lead to the correct answer.
To avoid the traps that derail scores.
The pacing strategies that are critical for success.
What sets our online-live ACT Jump Start class apart from others?
The class content of the ACT Prep Jump Start is drawn from the extensive ACT preparation materials that have been developed by two professional subject specialists, Dr. Ene-Kaja Chippendale and Dr. Gary Moss. They have worked to provide the most up-to-date and comprehensive ACT test prep for over 30 years and know what content and strategies are the most relevant for a fast class.
The course is different from our competitors because it
- Incorporates some specific content review in English and math
- Is taught by experienced teacher/coaches who can answer content-based questions as well as teach specific test-taking strategies
By the end of our ACT Jump Start students will have
- A step-by-step guide for approaching each ACT test, starting with knowing how much time to spend on each test and each question on the test.
- Some key strategies for interpreting questions and eliminating incorrect answers for each test.
- More confidence because the content will be familiar.
- Developed confidence in their answers and not second guess themselves.
ACT Jump Start dates for the June 11th, 2022 ACT test
[table “60” not found /]
ACT Jump Start dates for the July 16th, 2022 ACT test
[table “61” not found /]