The Teachers as ACT Coaches workshop trains teachers to organize and teach ACT prep classes.
What are the goals?
- Familiarize teachers with the structure, content, and test taking strategies that are specific to the ACT.
- Offer lesson plans geared to multiple levels of student performance. Students aiming for a composite of 18 will approach the test differently than one aiming for 28.
English, math, science, social studies, and Special Ed teachers who want to coach the ACT. Subject teachers are the best coaches because they know the content of the test and can answer questions generalist coaches can’t.
Who are the facilitators?
In our Teachers as ACT Coaches Video Course Bundle, your school will get
- 1 Year Access to our Online Teachers as ACT English/Reading Coaches Course (Value of $295)
- 25 ACT English/Reading Workbooks (Value of $500)
- 1 Year Access to our Online Teachers as ACT Math/Science Coaches Course (Value of $295)
- 25 ACT Math/Science Workbooks (Value of $500)