A 5 hr. ACT mini class for sophomores – seniors that prepares them to take the test with skill and confidence.
- Students learn the structure, content, and test-taking strategies for each test on the ACT: English, math, reading, and science. Students will have no surprises on test day!
- PACING is everything on this test, and students will learn how to set goal scores and how to reach them in each area.
- A review of English and math will be incorporated into the class.
- Class materials will include two workbooks, key content reviews to return to after the class, and the latest ACT test.
- $975 for a 5-hour class for one section.
- $1950 for two sections (We recommend keeping group sizes around 25 – 30 to allow questions.)
- $40/student binder
- Mileage at $.585/mile for teachers
- If the driving time exceeds 2 hours or class begins before 9:30 a.m., hotel accommodations for the teachers.