What must you do to score high on the ACT?
- Set a goal score and understand how to reach it.
- Know grammar and punctuation–and know them well.
- Be able to read and comprehend a wide range of texts.
- Apply math skills through advanced algebra and trig and program your calculator to the max.
- Know how to use information from biology, physics, and chemistry classes to interpret graphs.
- Recognize traps so you can avoid them.
- Learn to pace yourself so you don’t run out of time. Pacing is everything on the ACT!
We will show you how!