Free Practice ACT Test
Come for a free diagnostic ACT test to see where you stand. Your scores will help you decide what to do next. Remember, every point gain on the ACT can mean money in the bank.
Fundamentals ACT Prep Class
A comprehensive introductory ACT prep class designed primarily for students who have not prepared for or taken the ACT before. Other students are also welcome to participate.
- Introductory class covers test strategies in English, Math, Reading, Science
- Most work is completed in class–limited homework
- Students work with 2 ACT tests
Advanced ACT Prep Class
A fast-paced, guaranteed ACT prep class for students who have already taken the ACT and hope to score in the high 20s. The class includes regular homework (2 – 3 hours a week). Students work with at least 4 ACT tests, including a full-length practice test. The class includes
- Homework includes practice ACT tests (approximately 3 hours per week)
- Materials include workbooks, 4 retired ACT tests, and supplemental materials.
- Full length “mock ACT test” the Saturday before the ACT.
- Guarantee: 2 point gain or free retake. To earn, must attend all classes, complete homework, and take a practice test.
Bright Flight ACT Academy
Our fastest-paced, elite ACT prep class for students with 29s and 30s targeting a 31 to earn a $2000/year scholarship (up to 5 years) to any Missouri college or university. This class includes homework (3-4 hours a week). The instruction focuses on the highest-level questions, and students work with at least 5 ACT tests, including a full-length practice test the week prior to the ACT.
- Fastest-paced class for students with 29s and 30s
- Materials: 2 workbooks, 4-5 ACT test, handouts
- Homework, primarily taking practice ACT tests
- Full length “mock ACT test” the Saturday before ACT
- Guarantee: Earn 21 or choice of half-refund or free retake of the class. To earn, must attend all classes, complete homework, and take a practice test.
April ACT Tests
|FREE PRACTICE ACT MOCK TEST (3.5 hrs.)||Fri|
|9:00 - 12:30 p.m.||Free|
|ACT JUMP START|
|1:00 - 5:30 p.m.||$95.00|
|FUNDAMENTALS ACT TEST (15 hrs.)||Mon/Wed|
3/11, 3/13, 3/18, 3/20, 4/1, 4/3
|6:00 - 8:30 p.m.||$495.00|
|ADVANCED ACT CLASS|
3/5, 3/7, 3/12, 3/14, 3/19, 3/21
3/23 - ACT Practice Test
Review Session (2 Sections)
1. Students taking the April 2nd State test - Monday 4/1
2. Students taking the April 13th National ACT Test -
|6:00 - 8:30 p.m.|
8:30 - 12:00 p.m.
Section 1 - 04/01/19
5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
Section 2 - 04/11/19
6:00 - 8:30 p.m.