Advanced ACT Prep Class
A fast-paced, guaranteed ACT prep class for those who have already taken the ACT and hope to score in the high 20s. The class includes subject review and regular homework. You will complete at least 4 ACT tests (the most recent ones) and take a full-length practice test.
- Materials include workbooks, ACT tests, and supplemental materials.
- Guarantee: 2 point gain or free retake: you must attend all classes, complete the homework, and take the test for which you are preparing.
Fundamentals ACT Prep Class
This is a good introductory class if you have never taken the ACT test before. The class is comprehensive but slower pace than the Advanced ACT class, and there is little homework.
- Covers major content review in English and math.
- Incorporates specific test strategies for all four subjects.
- Most of your work is completed in class.
Jump Start ACT Prep Class
Never taken the ACT before and feeling a little nervous? This quick review class will show you how the ACT is put together and review key strategies for each of the four subject areas. This class covers each subject test for an hour, and you will take a practice passage for each.
December 14th ACT Prep Class Dates
|ADVANCED ACT CLASS|
11/12, 14, 19, 21; 12/3, 5
12/7 - Practice ACT Test
12/10, 12 - Review
|5:30 - 8:00 p.m.
8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
5:30 - 8:00 p.m.
|FUNDAMENTALS ACT CLASS (14 hrs.)||Mon/Wed|
11/13, 18, 20; 12/2 4, 9, 11
|5:30 - 7:30 p.m.|