What is ACT Jump Start Academy?
The ACT Jump Start Academy is a 4-hour introductory ACT prep course for sophomores-seniors. This mini-class is ideal for students who have not taken the ACT before or students who are looking for a comprehensive review.
- It explores the structure and major content of each test and reveals key traps to avoid.
- Students take and evaluate a practice passage in each of the four content areas.
- Students receive a copy of the power point presentation that includes interactive materials, handouts, and a practice ACT test.
- Good introductory class for students who have never prepped for the ACT.
- Instructors are experienced FOL teacher-coaches.