Our proven 24-hour Advanced ACT Class will raise students’ scores —
Students in our Advanced ACT Class will learn
How to target a goal score
The test-taking strategies that lead to the correct answer.
To avoid the traps that derail scores.
The pacing strategies that are critical for success.
What sets our online-live Advanced ACT Class apart from others?
This ACT class was developed and is regularly updated by two professional educators, Dr. Ene-Kaja Chippendale and Dr. Gary Moss, who relate the content of each test to the classroom curriculum in English, reading, math, and science. They have taught for many years and change the content regularly to reflect the shifts in the ACT.
Our class is set apart from others because it
- Is NOT a one-size-fits all class but its content is modified according to the goal scores of the student
- Incorporates specific content review in English and math
- Is taught by experienced teacher/coaches who can answer content-based questions as well as teach specific test-taking strategies
What will students gain from enrolling from this ACT class?
Students will learn to apply the knowledge from their classrooms to subject-specific ACT tests.
The English section of our class will teach students how
- Apply rules of punctuation
- Apply rules of grammar
- To use rhetoric (word choice) for meaning
- To diagnose their errors
The math section of our class will teach students to
- Program and use their calculator efficiently
- Apply Pre-Algebra, Elementary and Intermediate Algebra, Plane Geometry, and Trigonometry principles to questions
- Apply alternative strategies to math questions
- Diagnose their mistakes
The reading section of our class will teach students how
- To prioritize passages for best results
- Read and interpret questions before reading the passage
- Minimize the reading on the passages
- Eliminate “bogus” answers
The science section of our class will teach students
- How to identify the three types of passage: data representation, research summaries, and conflicting viewpoint
- How to prioritize passages
- The five research principles that form the core of the test
- General strategies for the test as well as specific strategies for each kind of passage
By the end of our Advanced ACT Class, students will have
– A step-by-step guide for approaching each ACT test, beginning with knowing how much time to spend on each test and each question on the test.
– Strategies for interpreting questions and eliminating incorrect answers on each test.
– Skill and confidence to move through each test, knowing when to just guess and thus not waste time.
– Developed confidence in their answers and not second guess themselves.
Advanced ACT Class dates for the June 12th, 2021 ACT test
|6/7, 6/8, 6/9, 6/11|
6/10 (Practice ACT Test)
|9:30 - 11:30 a.m. ; 12 - 2:30 p.m.
Practice Test Day - 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Includes all materials: 2 workbooks, 5 ACT tests, supplemental worksheets, ACT Study Buddy watch.
(Guaranteed 2 point gain or free class retake)